This guide explains how to setup that Operator Tools uses Keyboard language same as the computers language settings.
CONFIGURATION IN RSPRODUCTION
Log in to the installation the follow these steps:
- Log in to Office Tools and go to Administration>Configurations Keys
- Set "OSK_TAB_TIP = True"
- Go to RSSTART and type "Language"
- Select language and click on connect on "Touch keyboard"
- Select "savebuttonkeyboard"
- Restart Operator Tools
CONFIGURATION ON THE COMPUTER
On the computer change following settings:
- Right-click on the language in bottom right then chose settings.
- Add the language
- Set the right "Default input language" then chose a language that you added and move ut up so it is first in the list then press OK.
- When you see the keyboard check if it is in your language.
- Try and reboot the computer to check if the language is in right Default setup.
- Right-click on the clock then chose "Adjust time/date"
- Press "Change time and date..."
- Press "Change calender settings"
- Change to right "Format"
- Apply and press OK